We’re delighted to have once again passed our Quality Audit for Home Care Packages with flying colours.
A Snapshot of Our Achievements
From 27th March 2023 to 29th March 2023, we were audited by the Commission. The aim is to assess our performance against the Aged Care Quality Standards.
We’re pleased to report that we have achieved compliance in all assessed areas:
- Consumer Dignity and Choice
- Ongoing Assessment and Planning with Consumers
- Personal Care and Clinical Care
- Services and Supports for Daily Living
- Feedback and Complaints
- Human Resources
- Organisational Governance
- Demonstrated an organisation-wide approach to engaging consumers in the development, delivery, and evaluation of care and services
- Effective governance systems in place, covering areas like information management, continuous improvement, financial governance, workforce governance, and feedback mechanisms
- Established a clinical governance framework
- Demonstrated systems to assess risks to consumer health, safety, and well-being
What Does This Mean for Our Community?
These results are a testament to our unwavering commitment to providing top-notch care to our clients. Our team’s dedication to delivering dignified, respectful and inclusive services and supports was especially highlighted, in particular, our understanding and alignment with our clients’ cultural needs.
While we celebrate this achievement, we are also reminded of the importance of continuous improvement. The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission emphasised this, and we wholeheartedly agree.
“Our commitment to the Aged Care Quality Standards is not just about compliance; it’s a reflection of our dedication to delivering exceptional care. This recent report not only aligns with our internal standards but mirrors the positive feedback we consistently receive from our clients. It’s heartening to see that our relentless pursuit of excellence is recognised and felt by those we serve.”
– Natalie De Vos, Director of Clinical Service Innovation & Governance
A Big Thank You!
We would like to thank our incredible team for their hard work and dedication. This achievement will not be possible without them.
And to our community – thank you for your trust and support. We promise to keep delivering the care you deserve.
Click Here to download the full report.