$2,000 scholarship for nursing students
At Absolute Care & Health, we believe in supporting the emerging nursing professionals who will become the future leaders in the aged care and health care industries. That's why we're offering a $2,000 scholarship for nursing students.
We want to help you in your studies, so you can strive for excellence in both your academia and your future career. Please see the details below for the eligibility criteria and how to apply. We look forward to reading your submission.
To apply for the scholarship, please answer the following questions:
What do you think would be the challenges of working in community nursing compared to in a hospital or other institutional setting? And how will you use the funds to support your study?
Send your application via email to Madryn Sanderson at [email protected].
Entries will be judged by our Clinical Services Director and CEO.
Applicants should demonstrate:
- Understanding of nursing fundamentals
- Sensitivity to different nursing environments
- Strong research skills
- Benefits of Scholarship to their study
- Succinct presentation of information
To apply for the Absolute Care & Health Scholarship Program, you need to be:
- 18 years or older
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- An undergraduate student in the field of Nursing (including Advanced Studies), Science (majoring in Nursing) or studying a Masters of Nursing
- We appreciate a diverse range of experiences and skillsets and as such we encourage all eligible students to apply