When you pay for your in-home care privately, you can choose how much support you receive and pay for it directly to your care provider. We charge an hourly rate for most in-home care services.
If you receive some government funding, you can also pay for additional in-home care service privately.
- Use your funds to pay for your care
- Get us much or as little support as you need
- Our services are tailored to your lifestyle and preferences
There are a a few different government funding programmes which you may be eligible for, including Home Care Packages and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
The right type of government funding for you will depend on your circumstances and what you are eligible for.
- You can receive government funding for your care services if you are eligible
- You need to apply directly with the government service you want to receive
- We can help you navigate the application process
Home equity release
A home equity release allows you to access some of the value stored in your home equity. You sell a portion of the future sale proceeds of your home and receive the funds up front. You can then use the funds to pay for your care or anything else you may need.
- The only service we recommend is Homesafe Wealth Release
- You can continue living in your home for as long as you like
- You should get independent financial or legal advice before making a decision
You may also be eligible for the Commonwealth Home Support Programme. Contact My Aged Care for more information
Find out more about in-home care costs
Our information pack has everything new clients and their families need to get started. Find all the information you and our full pricing information.